Welcome to the Steel Pipe division of Bison Pipe and Supply.
This division handles the wholesale and retail aspects of steel pipe, primarily for structural and industrial applications, livestock and equestrian equipment, and fencing.
We are a stocking distributor in the Pacific Northwest with several locations. We are also distributors for several manufactures with networking joint ventures throughout the country.
We offer a diverse mix of products to help you with any pipe project you may have:
- Sizes from 1" to 120" diameter, too many wall thicknesses to note and varies lengths
- New prime, new surplus, new mill secondary, and good clean used reconditioned pipe
- waterline pipe, structural grade pipe, good used pipelines
- oilfield tubing and casing, sucker rods, cable, culvert
- fittings, flanges and couplers
We service these industries with this diverse mix:
- structural contractors
- directional drilling contractors, such as bore casing shaft drilling and water well drilling
- pipeline contractors
- piling contractors
- fencing contractors for animal containment and perimeter fencing
- livestock & equestrian working facility contractors
Bison Offers These Services:
- Supply of your specific product
- Competitive quotes for both your bid and order
- Full service fabrication and finishing facility
- Delivered pricing
- Accurate and courteous service
Contact us with your questions, specs or project information & we'll formulate a quote!
Phone: 800-764-7473 FAX: 208-324-2168 Jerome, ID.
Ask for Darren Sparks or Shane Herald.